01 August 2008

Double negative

When we are little, our parents teach us not to push or shove other people. It's not nice and the person you're physically violating could get hurt. Not to mention the selfishness of the usual swift gesture. Putting your hands on someone is one of 2 ways to push people. Personally, I am not the violent type so I guess that means that I fall into category X: emotionally pushing people away from me and out of my life.it seems like no matter where I am or what I am doing, I find a way to avoid getting close.a recent situation is unfortunately is of distance relivence. Which I am obviously at falt for. Sometimes I wonder if keeping relationships of any distance is worth it at all. Right now its an absolute no. So does this qualify my as magnadying my already existsnt problem of pushing people away? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment