First, I didn't set my alarm correctly (new phone) and work up at 11:11 this morning when I had to be to work promptly at 11:00. Ironically, 11:11 is my favorite time of the day which set off a series of mixed emotions for the 19th of July.
Since my initial morning agenda included doing laundry, I had no clean work clothes to put on; therefore, forcing me to expose $85.00 pair of white pin stripe pants to the world of espresso and mocha sauce.
Once dressed, I hopped on my bike and began my bike ride to City Dock, Starbucks. Just as I am about to take my usual right turn from Severn Rd. to Taylor, the chain on my bike falls off. I jump of my 2-wheeler, park it in the Marina, and take off on foot (not running, of course. It was too hot, and let's face it.. I'm not a runner). So I am almost to the peak of the bridge that separates Eastport from Annapolis, when 2 HUGE sailboats decided it's a good time to go under the drawbridge. So I sit.. and sit .. and sit... finally I am secure to cross the bridge and my employment location is almost visible.
I bob and weave thru the mobs of tourists, and get to work at aprox. 11:50.
Whew...
Next part of the story..
I cannot figure out how to make my new Black Berry compatible with my Mac computer. Anyone have any ideas?
Until later days.

No comments:
Post a Comment