30 August 2007

Yute. Fact or fiction

If ever in my life I stumble across the perfect moment in time- the time that makes me rethink all prior education, thoughts and morals, I would grab it and run as far East as possible. I would be traveling with the Earth's rotation, and it would be less likely of anyone taking MY moment away.
East.
Just East.


--
This was an entry to an old paperback journal I had scribed some eight years ago. It's weird to think about, but harder to ponder. What if all we ever did was find our moment and run. It sounds so right.. so.. perfect.. but as we grow older and we mature, those moments will become more tangled and twisted. Moving on to the-next-best-thing is harder said than actually done, and most avoid the task.

At any rate, I challenge my few readers this: go back to your old journals and do more than think "I was so young Nineveh! I had no idea what I was thinking of what life really was." The fact of the matter is not that you ANY less intelligent compared to your current brain span. On the contrary, in fact. If you see truth and reality anywhere in the world, it is while you are a child. Whether you have to continuously run East to find it is up to you. But it's the matter of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment