My dreams often come in form of my past. Not necessarily anything negative, but nothing worth re-living by any means.
Last night I had a dream that I was at Episcopal Summer Camp. Not the Newaygo location or Battle Creek. This places was completely alien to me, and all I remember were TONS of oak trees that covered the campus. There were no leaves or branches, just solid wood.
The rules of EVERY game and activity were completely restricted and, and the program just sucked as a whole. I don't remember much detail, but there was a huge flood toward the end of the week that seemed to turned into a game. Once the game ended a new one began that everyone camper seemed to be familiar with: they all started pushing down these fortress of tree. One by one they would break off and roll into new lake that was formed from the flood.
Now, I have no idea what this dream could have even possibly meant, but here comes the weird part:
once I became semi conscious to the fact that I was sleeping, I turned around really fast to get a good look at everything, and all of a sudden I was lying in my bed. I looked up, and saw something white and kind of human shaped. There was talking, and I can recall what was said; however, I feel this was a message for me from.. well.. the big guy up stairs.
Once I had fully become conscious, I felt a belt of energy throughout my body... like... I could do ANYTHING. It was crazy! God comes in weird and mysterious ways. Most will never be as lucky as I was last night. God just came down and put me in my places.. right there and then.. others may have to figure it out in a slightly less obvious sense.
Now... as for this dream. It's possible I could spend the rest of my life trying to dissect every detail. But, as with most things, if I just let it go, it'll come to me when I least expect it.
31 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're crazy.
ReplyDelete