I guess because only a select few people actually read this, I am going to have a small bitch-fest.
This summer was my gateway. I held three precious months in the palm of my hand to grow more independent (finincially, spiritually and mentally). When I would return, I knew things would be different: Laura's off at college, a few got jobs, and Benn moved back to school in St. Paul. Mentally, I had myself prepared for change upon my return. But for those still doing their same ole thing and completely block me out of my life... psst... I was not fully prepared for. I left. They didn't. They have every right to move on and away.
New rituals have started, and groups have formed. I feel like I am in a completely alian town, not know what to do for fun, or having anyone to do "nothing" with.
Some would say "Sarah, just try to blend back into what you use to know". That would require more change on my part. Change in the opposite direction of what I did all summer. Honestly, the only thing I want to change right now are my clothes.
End bitch fest./
23 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment