My summer of camping is now complete. From the listed camps I have done/ learned the following:
Maplehurst: Hell. Two weeks of my life= wasted due to that establishment.
Camp Adventure: One of the best experiences of my life, hands down. I devoloped a love for apricots, adventure therapy/ learning, solving problems, trusting others (that's a big one). On top and above all, I like to think I played a role in helping children realize that they can do more with their life than society leads them to believe. OAR concerts, coffee shops, smelling shoes, locking myself out of the room, campers locking you (and your co) out of the cabin, staying up way too late, BDubbs, ropes, capture the flag, and friendships.
Goal for next summer: Work for this camp all summer.
Episcopal Summer Camp: Mohawks, pies in the face, parties in cabin 5, internationals, tubing, smiles, CIT's, pranks, guitar, Jimbo, new and old faces. Going to a camp you're so familiar with, and realizing how much it has changed is no walk in the park. But once you get the feel, it's free sailing.
My summer of growth is now complete. Goals were met and some were left unaccomplished. None the less, it's back to reality for now. I've learned a lot more than I origionally anticipated, and loved every minute of it!!!!
19 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment