12 February 2010

Keep on keeping on

Appreciate- (verb) to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect:

The sun is caressing over the clouds, allowing bright streaks to interrupt the nights shadows.    The birds have almost silenced, or perhaps the city sounds have just covered their tempo.  Either way, it's a beautiful morning.  

This week has been filled with boredom and snow.. lots.. and lots.. of snowwww!!!  I can almost honestly say (and full sincerely mean) I'm thankful to be back at work and OUT of my house!  Cabin fever is no joke, my friends.  No joke...

On a final note, I've been cooking a LOT lately.  With no intention of knocking off the movie, "Julie & Julia"  I thought I might start posting some recipes and/or store-and-product suggestions.  In fact, let's make this something fun!  If you guys have anything you think I should try, let it in the comments, and I'll let you know how it turns out!  I always try something at least once!  (please note:  I hate mushrooms).

At any rate, this is the perfect morning to end a crazy (and snowy) week. 
 For the next few weeks I'll be hosting guests and traveling to Michigan!  Yeehaww!  :-) 

Please take just one moment today to stop what you're doing.  Take a deep breath, and smile in appreciation for all that God has given to you.  If you want to take it one step further, you can call someone in your life and remind him/her of your love and gratitude for ALL that they do.  

Pray it forward,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment