Well, the date is actually the 23rd; however, my words have taken a while to be found. So, let us please assume my following words are to be placed on the calendar as the 22nd.
Tomorrow morning I am going to attend my first Al-Anon* meeting. I feel like it's one of the only ways I can truly begin to grow apart from Mike**. It is my understanding that if I can understand Mike's thinking pattern and addiction, I might be able to aid in his recovery.
GRANTED: I have not agreed to any of the above events.
We haven't spoken since the day I left his house.. why am I trying to fix the unwilling? I need to heal me.
I apologize for the broken thoughts. More explanation is promised within the next few days. My brain just needs to wrap around my heart, and vice versa.
Love always.
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment