17 December 2009

Laying alone in bed is the worst time for memories.  They always seem to wash up like a series of Lake Michigan drift wood: too big and bulky to ignore; yet, always finds a way being tied to the roof of your car.  

The human mind is a complete and total bitch when it comes to memories.  As humans, we tend to only recall the positive moments of an event or a situation.  So if you're trying to scrape your cerebrum for memories as to why your 5th grade trip to Chicago was so terrible, you'll probably have to do contact a medium.  

I'll never forget laying in bed talking about everything and nothing.
I'll never gorget how tightly you held me last Wednesday night.
I'll never gorget the first time you said, "I love you."

I wont forget how abandoned and alone I felt that Sunday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment