10 June 2008

Well after an aggravating evening, I am stuck in Detroit at an overpriced hotel.  The weather on the East coast is border line hell, and all flights have been cancelled.  But I guess there is nothing I can do is wait out the storm until tomorrow at 10:30 when new flight is due for departure.  

I'm getting more and more scared about leaving Detroit.  My friends here are the most amazing gifts from God and I'm not sure how I can digest life without them.  Dramatic as it sounds, it's true as the sky's blue.  

The sun set is astonishing right now.  Really, I wish I hadn't packed my camera with my luggage.  It's just so refreshing.

Anyway, I'm going to order a fattening pizza and take a long shower.  Perhaps make some tea to sooth my throat after fighting with Northwest all afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment