18 June 2008

Calling Out to The Astronauts

I had a root cannel yesterday.  Ugh, I swear to God, this is one of the worst pains I have ever experienced.  And to top it off, I am the "less than 1%" patient who reacted to the numbing agent, and experienced temporary paralysis.  What crap.  Well anyway, the pain is pretty ridec and we've (my mom & I) have resorted to self medicate.  haha, whatev.

I am really glad I am where I am.  As hard as it is/was /will be to readjust again, I feel like things are just falling into place: I've made a few GREAT friends, and may even have a potential relationship surface.  Not to mention the historical area and out-of-this-world scenic routs that are ever so breath taking.

Next week is Washington DC with my good friend, Sarah Cain.  W00t!!!  I'll update with pictures and text/narrative. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment