24 June 2008

Weirrrddddd

My old boss from Starbucks, Easton, called me this morning.  At first I ignored the call since she has a track record for being long- winded and my days agenda was all ready full, not to mention my humidity induced laziness.  I checked my voicemail a few hours later to see what she had to say.  The voicemail was convincing enough for me to call her back.  She proposed a job opportunity that was almost impossible to refuse.  

As of 11:00 Eastern Standard Time, I am the new Assistant Project Manager for Klingbell Capital Management.  The basic primes of the job include researching property locations around the  greater Annapolis area and proposing it to the company.

It sounds cool, and pays A LOT better than Stabucks.  Exciting, exciting, exciting!!!

Ok, I'm going to have to cut this short.  I am at City Dock and have to feed the stupid meter.  
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment