15 October 2007

The other night I decided it would be entertaining to take a bike ride in my back yard. My hypothesis was accurate: it was entertaining. Well.. up until I flipped over my handle bars. I was just going to tough it out.. you know... NOOO big deal. But then I woke up with a kink in my neck, a scraped up knee, and my right wrist feels like it's missing something and was replaced with fluid.

I went to the doctor this morning (third time in a week. Great.) and sure enough... I jacked myself up REALLLL good. After they re-set my neck and back, I was sent over to the Pavilion for an Xray on my palm. We're waiting for results, but Dee doesn't think it's good. Maybe surgery if it gets worse.

moral of the story:
Don't ride your bike on wet grass.. at night.

The end.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment