Seemingly as winter has quickly become spring, confusion has without notice become insight. And with it, the end has finally revealed itself somewhere not far on the horizon. I haven't written much in this space over the past several weeks, maybe for fear that what had not yet revealed itself to me would color a page unsure. I would apologize as I have often done, but for once maybe no apology is in order. I have walked cautiously in public while trying to stretch continuously behind closed doors. I suppose this new chapter will be the representation of those guarded sessions where my close friends and I, in noisy rooms, tried our very best to be our very best. On that drive that timed itself so well, from the train tracks of New Carrolton metro rail, I finally had a feeling race through my body like a warm hug after a somber day. A feeling I have tried so hard to find in so many different places. Whether it is totally there or not will take a little more time I suppose. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment