Tomorrow at 9am he will be in Washington, DC for moment of truth, no pun intended.
In other news, I have gone from a splints and ace wrappings to a bright pink cast! It's slightly more comfortable, and unlike the post surgical bandage, I have no temptation to take it off. Haha. March 2nd I will be x-rayed, examined, and perhaps will experience cast removal. From there, I will be in a "walking cast" which I can take on-and-off at will. HOW EXCITING!! Physical and aquatic therapy is to follow shortly after. After 6 weeks in a walking cast, I'll be in a walking shoe, which is really ugly and always looks like it's on the wrong foot. BUT THEN.... I'll be back in MY OWN left shoe!!!! This process is long and painful; however, I know I can get thru it! I have positive people constantly surrounding me and that's the main drug to quick recovery.
This Thursday I am meeting new vestry members of All Hollow's. Hopefully I will be walking again soon and can return to work on a regular basis. Oh, how I miss the Episcopal Church.
I hope all of you bad a blessed weekend filled with fun and smiles!!
God's Speed-
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment