09 November 2007

life update:

So I haven't had an actual life update in awhile. So to my best ability, here we go:

About a month ago I went to Memphis for an HNC meeting. It was incredible. There are pictures posted on my facebook and myspace accounts. Not going to lie, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my term is up this summer with HNC. I can't ask to be reelected as an adult (if entered as a youth, you can only serve one term).. Oh well.. maybe I will get involved with Happening in Eastern Michigan. Who knnoowwsss!!!! :)
--

Last weekend a Faith Alive was held at my church. Again, Jenn and Neal Cronkite were there, and they are doing great. It's always nice to see those two. Over the weekend, the youth presented ideas to the parish and it looks like we're finally going to establish a steady youth group. There really hasn't been one in about three years, or since I completely J2A. Even though I had to turn them down as Youth Leader, I do wish them all the best.

--
School is going well. Can't really complain. There's not too much work, but enough to keep me busy. I do wish, however, that I could drop my Western Civ class. I pretty much hate it.

--
There are some crazy changes coming up. If you'd like to know more about them, you're going to have to get ahold of me somehow. ;)

--
My mom decided it would be a good idea to TP my room today. Not kidding. I can't tell if I like her being retired, or if it's just annoying. Eh, whatever. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could get her back for this? Let me know.

Well, the literature book is calling. I'll finish updating later.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment