Last night I for 14 hours. Pretty crazy, right? But now it's 12:40am and I can't sleep. Ughh, why does my sleep cycle suck so hard core?
So at work tonight my trainer was talking crap about me because I didn't know that the animal crackers were on an end cap in the E15 (Toy section). K sorry.. I didn't realize that toys and food were in the same department.
Whatever.
She asked if I could stay past my scheuled time to help her zone. I turned her down. So that's my revenge. Good thing I am not in softline anymore.
I've also decided that I don't care if Clinton, Obama or Edwards win the presidential election. In fact, I even think anyone on the Republican ballot could do a better job than goodole' George.
Time to play guitar and relax. As each day passes, my life gets better and better!!!
<3
23 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment